Friday, February 27, 2009

Next Step

I don't really have a whole lot to add this week other than to say that I'm actually excited about starting this new part of the class. I have nothing against the family history portion, but I'm definately more into looking at outside things. I've known parts of this story about my family from just by living, so it's not as enthralling to me as researching things I don't really know. That, and I love being able to find out things that other people didn't know. I have a feeling that's going to be far more prevalent in the Lake James section.

I think a lot of that has to do with my history background. Since the start of high school, I haven't really found something I like as much as I like reading about historical stuff. I'm one of the only people I know that read my history textbook in high school cover to cover even though we only had to read about 3/4 of it. So I think that this next step is going to be a lot of fun. I also just like a change so I'm ready to start on something else.

I might post something more later, but honestly, I don't really know what else to say.

Keep it realer

1 comment:

  1. It makes sense that you'd be looking forward to using your unique abilities with history on the next half of the course.

    I thought you said "keep it *realtor*". Heh!

    ReplyDelete